This post is part of the #Blogpiemonte Group. Enjoy other blogs on carnevale here:
- The Treasonous Past of Famous Gianduja of Carnevale, by the prolific Diana Zahuranec for winepass, and The oldest carnevale in Piedmont, on her personal blog;
- Lettuce, rags and lies by Turinmamma;
- Carnevale in Piemonte means Bugie!, by ItaliAnna
- Ivrea, THE Carnival in Piedmont, by Turin Epicurean Capital;
- No snow, try carnevale, by Living in the Langhe;
- At Carnival, anything goes, especially wine!, by uncorkventional.